Top Marketing Agency is seeking a qualified candidate for the SEO Manager position to join our team of marketing professionals. The candidate should have expansive expertise with SEO, utilizing 3rd party tools like SEOMoz, Ahrefs and other software to track results and research competition. The candidate will have a proven track record of increasing SEO performance and ranking on key terms, and finding new keywords using tools like Google keyword tool, Keyword Discovery, etc..
Daily Tasks Include:
- Conduct SEO gap analysis, audits, and provide benchmarks
- Develop and maintain keyword lists — to track against traffic and ranking
- Technically savvy with SEO automation and platform optimization tactics to own on-page SEO — (title tag, description, H1, sitemaps, W3C Compliance, redirects, linking, etc)
- Maintain knowledge about latest algorithm updates and changes to SEO landscape: Panda and Penguin are not just animals to you!
- Develop and maintain SEO roadmap and manage the implementation of SEO projects to increase traffic and sales
- Help recruit and find SEO help as needed and manage team to implement our best practices strategy.
Desired qualities include:
- Strong work ethic
- Great organizational skills
- Enjoys learning new things
- Enjoys a challenge and has fun problem solving
- Possess a creative and flexible mind
- Enjoys meeting new people, building and & maintaining relationships
- Goal oriented
- Looks for opportunities wherever he or she goes
- Enthusiastic, self-reliant and responsible
- Competitive Salary
- Unique benefits
- Industry leading technology
- A great work environment with an experience, energetic team
Please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org