The Sherman Family
Top Marketing Agency supports numerous charities and local community organizations. Our goal is to donate time or money to charitable causes that make a huge difference in peoples lives. Itâ€™s our way of paying back to society to help those in need.
Click on the logos to learn more about each charity.
Friendship Adventures is an all volunteer non-profit organization dedicated to enriching the lives of people with developmental disabilities by providing social, recreational and educational activities in a safe, engaging environmentâ€”building interpersonal skills, confidence and lifelong friendships … one smile at a time!
American Red Cross
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that,
- all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope
- our communities are ready and prepared for disasters
- everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products
- all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed
- in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives
St. Jude Childrenâ€™s Research Hospital
We’re dedicated to providing the best care for our patients. To do that, we need to be at the cutting-edge of the latest medicine and research in fighting life-threatening pediatric diseases such as cancer, all while freeing families from the biggest burden in getting life-saving healthcare: the cost.
Cancer Research Institute
The Cancer Research Institute is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that raises funds for cancer immunology research from individuals, corporations, and foundations. We provide direct support to cancer scientists through fellowships, grants, and awards. Our mission is to support and coordinate research that will yield an understanding of the immune system and its response to cancer, with the ultimate goal of developing immunological methods for the treatment, control, and prevention of the disease.