To delete the cache from the Opera browser, you can follow one of the following instructions.
1. Delete the cache: The fast way with a shortcut.
Similar to other browsers you can delete the cache with a keyboard-shortcut. The following instruction shows how to do it step by step.
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [del] on your Keyboard. A new window opens, where you can setup the options to delete the cache.
- Select the period “since installation”, to empty the whole browser cache.
- Check the Option “Images and Files in Cache”.
- Confirm your settings, by clicking the button “delete browser data”.
- Refresh the page.
2. Access the browser cache options through the menu
- In the title bar of the browser window click on the “Opera” or on the “Menu” button.
- In the following menu “Settings” chose the item “Data and Security”.
- Below the Headline “Privacy” you’ll find the button “Delete Browser data”.
- After clicking that button a new window opens.
- Select the time period “since Installation” to delete the whole browser cache.
- Enable the checkbox next to “Images and Files in Cache”.
- Confirm your settings with the Button “Delete Browserdata”.
- Reload the website.
Original Article From: https://clear-my-cache.com/windows/opera.html