15 Digital Marketing Trends for 2019
There are some exciting changes taking place in the world of online marketing. Digital marketing trends for 2019 promise to be bigger and better than ever before. Adaptation of innovative movements and development of new technology promise to shake up the whole marketing industry.
Jeff Sherman of Top Marketing Agency believes that there are several distinctive areas in digital marketing that will be the focus this year:
- Privacy Rules – With the numerous disgraces erupting in social media marketing and other forums, privacy settings will be more involved, leading to the inability to collect data on a variety of digital channels, including social media. Content will require optimization to remain relevant and reliable.
- Digital Engagement – The audience wants more personalized online interaction. Connections between digital media will need to be stronger than ever.
- Knowledge is Power – To remain on top of digital marketing trends, marketing specialists will enroll in digital marketing certificate programs for ongoing professional development.
- Marketing Within – More energy will be concentrated on marketing to the employees within companies, as employee retention has become a serious issue.
- Humanized Marketing – Focus will be on treating customers like humans rather than money-makers. Customers will respond by being more loyal and making more purchases.
- Advertising will Add Value – Rather than the dread we feel when seeing pop-up ads, they may become something we anticipate.
- Personal Marketing – Some marketing strategies are less about your online presence and focus more on you. Becoming more visible as a marketing executive could involve speaking at conferences, CEO round table events, and hosting educational discussions. Building relationships and networking within the marketing community will allow you to become a recognizable leader in the field.
- Generosity – Offering free content, samples and trials will gain more customers.
- Focus on the Whole – An integrated marketing approach will garner clients who are willing to pay more for marketing services.
- It’s OK to Have Fun – A more lighthearted tactic attracts viewers. There’s no need to be serious ALL the time.
Additional trends that are showing promise include:
- Increase in Artificial Intelligence – Combined with machine learning, AI will utilize tools like predictive analysis and natural language processing to transform digital marketing. AI is effective for targeting audiences and expanding them, product recommendations, and optimizing campaigns. In addition, AI can aid in analyzing marketing tendencies. It can easily concentrate on finding just the right audience through prediction and precise analysis.
- Video Marketing – Videos are more popular than ever for product and service promotion to a broad audience. There is no doubt that they successfully attract viewers and are easy to understand.
- Voice Search – Making sites compatible with voice search capabilities offers a better user experience that offers convenient, fast and accurate results. Web pages that are optimized for voice search are prominently featured to users, who are more likely to browse them first.
- Email Marketing – Highly affordable, email marketing works well for direct sales, traffic generation, engagement, branding and acquiring new customers. Combined with digital marketing, tailored messages can be sent to customers in either pre-made or customized formats to reach the target audience.
- Chatbots – Automated interactions with customers via chatbots will drive social media to a more seamless and efficient way to gain consumer interest.
The digital marketing trends for 2019 and beyond will effectively alter marketing structure worldwide. Growth in traffic and leads will help marketers better reach their goals for optimized digital marketing. Contact our experienced team of digital marketing experts at Top Marketing Agency at (888) 843-9840 to learn how we can use these new strategies to bring your business to the forefront of your industry. Let us show you how.