What Is Your Summer 2023 Digital Marketing Bucket List?
Summertime may bring recreational activities or lounging in the sun, but this is also the ultimate time to keep up with all your social media and digital marketing goals. At Top Marketing Agency, we strive to be better each day – making summertime the best time to keep that mantra going and help you to boost your search traffic and results.
While the warm weather inspires you and your team, you can still be ready to tackle all your goals. We have compiled a tremendous digital marketing bucket list if you have been looking for ideas on what you can accomplish during the summer months.
Top Marketing Agency has marketing goal ideas to help boost every aspect of your digital marketing budget:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Social media marketing
We hope you enjoy a few takeaways from this list that you can implement for your business.
SEO Goal Ideas
Search engine optimization is a critical aspect of any digital marketing strategy. During the summer, take time to:
- Enhance backlinks from high-quality sites
- Re-optimize older web pages for updated search intent
- Find a few dozen new keyword opportunities
- Optimize the title tags for existing pages
PPC Goal Ideas
Did you know that PPC is essentially SEO’s partner-in-crime? Keep the following ideas in mind:
- Research some negative keywords to add to campaigns (you can refine ad targeting by adding negative keywords that will not apply to your business)
- Test out five new ad headlines or messages
- Test out a few different ad extensions
- Increase conversion rates with new landing page elements or designs
Social Media Marketing Ideas
While everyone is enjoying their summer, they also share on social media. Your company can get in on the fun by:
- Putting up social media polls
- Sharing UGC (user-generated content) posts
- Creating a social media contest
Top Marketing Agency is here to help with your content management, social media, and digital marketing needs. Call us at (888) 843-9840 for a free consultation!