Social Marketing Via Facebook is a Necessity
While you probably have a few friends and business associates who are not active on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, they are in the minority. In fact, according to G/O Digital, Facebook is the “go to” source for product information before an in-store or online purchase is made and it should be one of the first places to launch your social marketing campaign.
By surveying 1000 young adults age 18-29, G/O Digital also discovered that:
- 40% of consumers were influenced to buy through Facebook advertising.
- 80% of Facebook users weekly searched for bargains on the social media platform.
- Feedback from Facebook users attracted notice of more than 40% of consumers.
Many people believe that Facebook is simply an outlet for communicating with friends, but it is so much more. No matter what type of business that you own, a well-crafted social media campaign can elevate sales and increase awareness of your brand. Note that:
- Consumers use digital media to find sales on their product or service of choice.
- Facebook fares better than Twitter and Pinterest when conducting product searches.
- Online browsers take notice of Facebook feedback and are more likely to make a purchase if the business has favorable reviews.
- Almost ½ of interviewees stated that Facebook was a positive influence on buying in-store.
- Restaurants tend to get a lot of engagement on Facebook.
Advertising on Facebook and other social media outlets is inexpensive and lucrative, so why not launch a clever campaign? Encouraging visitors to “like” your page and share it with friends can only benefit your company.
Talk with a marketing specialist at Top Marketing Agency to discuss the numerous advantages of social marketing for your business. Call (888) 843-9840 to schedule a consultation with one of the best agents in the field.