Why Your Business Needs Reputation Management Services
Reputation management has become ever more important today because, unfortunately, good news and bad news travel equally quickly on the internet. According to Vendasta.com, star rating is now the #1 factor used by consumers to judge a business. In fact, 88% of consumers read up to 10 online reviews to form an opinion, which is higher than it has been in all years past. What this means for small business owners is that not only do you need to have quality reviews, you also need to work on the quantity and relevancy. Outdated reviews do not have the same impact as recent reviews, and your customers are looking up this kind of information about you before they make a purchase decision.
This should make you wonder two things:
- What is being said about you online, right now? and
- How can you foster more positive online reviews from happy, existing customers?
Reputation management services are helpful becasue not only do they help foster positive online reviews, but they also help you keep track of what is being posted about your business online in real time. These services help you be proactive instead of reactive. Since negative online reviews can be extremely damaging and costly for small businesses, it is recommended to stay ahead of any unfavorable reviews by tracking all online comments. We don’t mean just from social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, but also third party review sites like Yelp, Google Plus, and more. Tracking all of these different sites would be very time consuming without the professional help of a marketing agency.
If negative reviews and comments are being spread about you online, true or untrue, the development and execution of strategies that can restrict negative influence can only benefit your business. There are distinct advantages to hiring a professional reputation management company to initiate this process for your establishment:
- Social media intervention can substantially reduce the amount of unfavorable press about your company, while encouraging favorable commentary at the same time.
- Repairing a damaged reputation is certainly critical, but building it back up again is just as crucial. Strategies can be developed across a variety of platforms for the most success in both areas.
- Create and preserve trust with current customers and potential clients with accurate and prompt interaction online that is honest, friendly, authoritative and timely.
- Tell your story first, before information is shared that is inaccurate. This gives you control of a less than satisfactory situation and can allow you to keep it from escalating into a full-blown disaster.
Many marketing firms have explicit methods that they utilize to maintain a positive company reputation. Top Marketing Agency, however, has extensive expertise and experience in portraying businesses in the most positive light possible to uphold your good name and keep customers coming back again and again. Call us at (888)843-9840 to schedule a consultation to learn about our precise tactics for effective reputation management and establishing a positive online forum that brings more customers to you and increases your revenue. Our premium services are affordable and well worth the effort.