Why PPC Marketing is an Essential Part of Your Marketing Campaign
Pay-per-click or PPC marketing has long been recognized as an essential part of a well-crafted marketing campaign. However, PPC can bring more ROI than you might have thought possible. This marketing strategy is only one of the dozens of different ways to promote your business, but it does offer the capability for extensive growth at a reasonable cost.
Why should you utilize PPC in addition to your other marketing strategies? According to Google and some other top-rated companies, here are just a few reasons to take advantage of pay-per-click advertising:
- On-page conversions that originate from PPC ads make up one of the top three ways to convert sales.
- Paid ads result in 65% of clicks by online users who planned to make a purchase.
- Since PPC is so prolific and profitable, almost 40% of businesses plan to increase their PPC budget this year.
- In 2017, over 7 million advertisers invested $10.1 billion in PPC ads.
- Pay-per-click ads elevate brand awareness by 80%.
- In 2019, Facebook advertising revenues are ready to surpass the entire print industry.
There is more to be excited about regarding PPC marketing in 2019. This year will target audience over keywords, have more videos, have greater creativity in design, diversify PPC budgets, utilize text that is engaging and draws viewers, encourage brand loyalty, emphasize remarketing, and advertising across multiple channels. Since changes are happening anyway, embrace them and bring your company to the forefront of your industry with strategic efforts that utilize current trends.
What are you waiting for? Start a new PPC marketing campaign or revitalize your current strategy with the team at Top Marketing Agency. Contact us at (888) 843-9840 to schedule a consultation with our marketing specialists. Grow your business with us.