Why Does My Business Need Search Engine Optimization?
You have heard about search engine optimization (SEO). You know that it works well for bringing in consistent new visitors for businesses online. Why, though, is it so powerful?
Without SEO, your customers trying to find your exact business or services online is like looking for a needle in a giant haystack. There are more than 200 factors that influence your SEO results, and you have hundreds, if not thousands, of other businesses competing for top-page placement with you on the major search engines like Google and Bing. To stay relevant and earn the SERP (search engine results pages) placement you need to succeed, SEO must be a major player in your digital marketing strategy.
There are a variety of reasons to invest in SEO, but here are the top 14:
- SEO is an investment that offers a high return. There is a lot of strategy that goes into SEO efforts, but when done effectively, it can produce a great ROI, and often pays for itself.
- Your website is highlighted, 24/7, to a worldwide market, and a local market.
- While SEO is crucial, it should only be a portion of your overall marketing mix. When used in conjunction with other digital marketing services, such as social media and paid advertising, you can get long-lasting results.
- Search engine optimization elevates your sales without regularly increasing your costs for marketing, allowing your profits to grow significantly over time.
- There is no established price for SEO so you can effectively set your own budget. Now, there is some fine print with this, because certain industries and niches are more competitive than others, but there is no ticket price, per se, on SEO, since much of it is in your direct control.
- SEO that is successfully integrated into your website can showcase your company on search engines like Google and place it in the optimal light. The more consistent you are across platforms, the better your results will be.
- Content reigns supreme. You must have compelling content for search engines to notice you and give you high rankings, and SEO is a major component.
- SEO is your online business card that can increase your visibility and impact to your target market.
- You can control how your business is featured on search results.
- SEO influences your presence on social media, as well, helping to complement one another.
- Your website is easier to find, when people are searching for it, with robust SEO.
- SEO creates brand strength, recognizability and credibility with consumers.
- Your business becomes universal with successful SEO strategies.
- SEO helps your brand to grow. By becoming recognized in more relevant places by the people who are searching for your services, you stay top-of-mind with consumers and they will begin to associate your brand with that service offering the stronger your SEO becomes.
While SEO can seem overwhelming, it is just as simple as partnering with a digital marketing agency that you can depend upon to get results. Let us help your needle stand out in the haystack that is search engine results pages. Contact our team at (888)843-9840 to develop an innovative and ground-breaking search engine optimization plan for your business in tandem with our repertoire of additional marketing techniques. Schedule your consultation today.