What makes a website successful?
Think about your internet viewing habits. What types of websites draw your interest? What is it about them that piques your curiosity or encourages you to make a purchase? There are thousands of websites available on the internet today. What is the difference between success and failure?
Crucial to website success is first evaluating your business objectives. Know exactly what you want to accomplish. Most likely, that would include more exposure and more revenue. Strategic planning and a specialized program are necessary.
Look over your website as if you were a first-time viewer. Do you see:
- A call-to-action (such as a phone number, address, email link) on your home page, as well as on each individual page?
- Have you tested your website with the eyes of a new user? Testing provides valuable insight to ease of use, design and code.
- Does your site load quickly or is it sluggish? Is it secure?
- Are you continuing to build an email list?
- Have you checked for broken links? Do you even have external links?
- Have you taken full advantage of social media? It’s free advertising!
- Do you have multiple sources for web traffic?
- Is your content interesting, relevant and consistent?
- Is a simple option provided for a potential customer to contact you?
For expert advice and guidance from professionals who know how to design a website that guarantees more focused traffic and ultimately, more revenue, call the team at Top Marketing Agency at (888)843-9840. Let us show you how to foster success with your website.