Website Developer in Lake Stevens (Snohomish County)
What We Want
Top Marketing Agency is looking for a full time, front end web developer.
Who We Are
Top Marketing Agency is a web design and marketing agency located in beautiful Lake Stevens, Washington. We help local and national clients achieve online success (some of whom you probably know). The website is the foundation for our clients marketing roadmap, so we provide them with beautiful modern designs, clean code, fast loading speed, security from hacking and malware, boosting their page rank & domain authority, as well as providing their users the best experience and increasing conversions of visitors to leads. If you’re a creative developer, with a wide range of experience and driven to ensure the best user experience possible on any given website, then we’d love to hear from you.
What We’re Offering
- Competitive salary
- A creative work atmoshpere
- Convenient office off of I-5 & hwy 2
- 24/7 access to the office
- Your own workspace (adjustable desk for sitting/standing, chair and a brand new high powered laptop)
- Fiber internet
- Free parking
- Access to our team of programmers & marketers
- Proper guidance and constructive feedback
- Coffee, lot’s of coffee
- Stocked fridge and snacks
- Highly successful results and happy clients
- A fun and rewarding environment
- HTML, CSS and PHP
- WordPress as a CMS, its file structure and template hierarchy
- Responsive and cross-browser compatible code
- Some UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Demonstrated dedication to produce clean code that validates and follow best development practices: Responsive, Fast, Secure, etc.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
You’ll also need a basic understanding of:
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Firewalls & CDN Routing For Security
- DNS and site migration
- plugins such as WooCommerce, Yoast, Mailchimp, etc.
- Photoshop and Illustrator
You will lead our development team with new website development, redesigns and maintenance/updates as needed. To be clear, we dont purchase themes and tweak content to fit them . we strategize and build beautiful custom WordPress websites from scratch to deliver optimal results. Your core responsibilities would be to turn PSDs into fully functioning and maintainable WordPress websites. As such, youll work directly with our lead programmer and designer as you help bridge the gap between design and function. Youll need to show up (this is not a remote position), be dependable, take direction, work hard, and not take stuff personally. We are a laid back group, but were also very focused. So if youre a slacker dont reply – we will not get along. Also, you will more than likely end up communicating with our clients, so your communication skills need to be sharp (both verbal and written).
Our team handles multiple projects and websites simultaneously. You will need to prioritize the projects based on importance and deadlines at any given time, while staying organized and documenting your work as it progresses.
We are seeking technically savvy developer, motivated, driven, team oriented, flexible and capable of adapting to new methodologies. If you enjoy developing in multiple languages using today’s best practices for fast, clean and great looking design/coding, please forward you employment history, references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.