Watch for 2016 Online Marketing Trends
The marketing industry is constantly evolving due to continual development of better technology and the countless ways individuals interact online. Next year, there will be at least 10 specific online marketing trends that business owners and marketing agencies should be watching to make certain that they are viable competitors in today’s market:
- Live streaming. Videos draw more viewers than text.
- Digital assistants like Siri and Google Now are convenient for consumers.
- Instant Stories such as Facebook Instant Articles and Twitter’s Moments create engagement.
- Data collection and understanding of the information gathered.
- Social Media Advertising targets a specific market and encompasses a better online experience.
- DOOH or Digital Out of Home takes advantage of smart digital technology.
- Increased¬†mobile traffic optimization.
- Better customer service with instant and engaging interaction.
- Premium content¬†that is targeted via eye-catching headlines and text draws more traffic.
- GEO location can be shared with others.
It is crucial for company owners and internet marketers to remain abreast of current and upcoming trends in the business, including updated information in 2016. Keeping a close watch on forums within online news media can ensure that your business remains profitable and up-to-date.
Top Marketing Agency is an online¬†marketing industry leader throughout the United States. Our knowledgeable marketing specialists continue to¬†monitor and improve¬†online marketing tactics to determine what¬†works and what does not for your website and others in our portfolios. Speak with an experienced marketing team member today at (888)843-9840 to discuss precise ways to bring your company to the forefront of your target market.