Social Media Marketing Management Tip: Timing Is Essential
Thereâ€™s more to getting social feedback for your business than just simply signing up and verifying your accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google Plus. In many cases, companies sign up and expect to see leads, traffic, and followers immediately, yet see nothing close to whatÂ they had anticipated. If this sounds like you, then donâ€™t worry. More than likely, you need to focus your effort on timing and ensuring that you are targeting the proper audience based on the social network that you are using. Hereâ€™s an easy-to-understand breakdown:
- Best Time to Post â€“ Afternoon hours, between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Best Day(s) to Post â€“ Wednesday
- Gender â€“ More than half are women
- BestÂ Time to Post â€“ In the early afternoon, between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Best Day(s) to Post â€“ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Gender â€“ Nearly 60 percent are women
- BestÂ Time to Post â€“In the morning, between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.; in the evening, between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Best Day(s) to Post â€“ Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- GenderÂ â€“ 50/50
- Best Time to Post â€“ In the afternoon, between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.; late hours, between 8:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.
- Best Day(s) to Post â€“ Saturday
- GenderÂ â€“ Over 80 percent are women
- Best Time to Post â€“ In the morning, between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- BestÂ Day(s) to Post â€“ Monday through Friday
- GenderÂ Â â€“ More than 70 percent are men
When youâ€™re adequately educated on all aspects of social media and your intended audience, social media management will come much easier and will be 10 times more successful!Â For more information and services regarding social media in Seattle, contact Top Marketing Agency at 888-843-9840.