Friendly? Positive Attitude? Independent? Computer Savvy? Hard working and willing to put in 110%?
You sound JUST like what we are looking for! We need a GREAT PERSON for a REWARDING JOB!
At Top Marketing Agency, we specialize in providing the most advanced and effective marketing services to businesses throughout North America. We are looking for a creative, forward thinking, social media specialist to join our successful team. In this full time position you will target virtual communities and networks through social media platforms to promote our services and products. The ideal candidate is someone who understands how to grow a social media community unique to each platform and relies on social media analytics. You must be able to create consistent and meaningful content on all social media marketing platforms, as well as track and analyze analytic reports.
Required Skills Include But Not Limited To:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledgeable & experience in social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc
- Understanding of analytics/metrics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics and effectiveness
- Competency in editing of video and images (Photoshop, editing stock images, etc.)
- Ability to create and implement social media marketing strategies with actionable objectives and measurable results
- Current with social media trends and tools
- Knowledge & experience with social media paid advertising campaigns
Daily Expectations/Job Duties Include:
- Develop & implement social media strategy to grow brand and increase engagement/leads, with tangible and measurable results
- Generate, edit, publish and share content consistently (text, images, videos)
- Build engagement via promotions, advertisement, dialogue and messaging
- Utilize analytics to positively affect future outcomes
- Form relationships with influencers
- Cultivate sales through social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Marketing, Communications, or related field)
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
We are seeking someone technically savvy, motivated, driven, team oriented, flexible and capable of adapting to new methodologies. If you enjoy marketing and are looking to expand your knowledge base with regards to the internet marketing industry, please forward you employment history, references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.