October Online Marketing Success Story
This particular independent used car dealership is a special financing and BHPH (buy here pay here) dealer. Selling more units, increasing F&I profits and increasing overall gross income are the main goals for this dealership.Â This dealer also has an independent auto service shop, and wanted to increase their service absorption and profitability in the service area, both from in-house sales and from retail service customers.
Target the Right Audience with Relevant Content
They had an existing website that was performing adequately and had flat lined recently in new traffic and calls. The site primarily featured used autos with basic content and little information as it relates to auto service, specials, or additional dealership information.Â While they did have a website, there was not much focus spent on the local market and what potential customers in their service area were looking for or were interested in.
- Implementation of an aggressive local specific SEO Strategy
- Created new site and social media pages specific to service
- Developed of an effective SEM strategy
- 185% increase in existing website traffic
- Leads increased 125-150%
- Conversions Increased 200%
- Special Financing Leads Increased 75%
- Service Traffic Increased 550%
- Service Leads Increased 275%
Through the implementation of strategic SEO and SEM strategies with focus on targeting the existing local customer base, high increased traffic was experienced over 100% from previous results.