Maximize Sales Leads from Your Dealership Website
Your car dealership website must be able to draw interested parties and contribute to leading them to be customers. Internet research is an important part of a search for a vehicle. Take advantage of website marketing for car dealers to dramatically increase sales.
Lead validation separates simple interest from true sales leads. Data shows that as many as 1/2 of inquiries generated online are not actual leads. Having online screeners validating leads ahead of time allows sales staff to focus on selling.
For the most effective car dealership website, it must have lead generation as a primary focus. A browsers initial visit is critical, as it is a determining factor in developing a sales lead. Your website must impress immediately. Here’s how:
- Make your site easily accessible from devices of ALL sizes and types. Mobile users expect the same service as those on a laptop.
- Your website should load pages quickly to grab potential sales from the outset. Online viewers do not spend time waiting for pages to load. They go elsewhere.
- Demonstrate credibility by showcasing your awards and favorable reviews from customers prominently on the website.
- Vehicles that you highlight on the site should have visible information posted that answers viewers questions.
- Your inquiry forms must be as simple as possible to encourage more interest. In addition, your contact information must be present on every website page for ease of access.
To have a professional evaluate your dealer website, contact our experts at Top Marketing Agency by calling (888)843-9840 for proven auto dealership website design services.
My business has worked with Top Marketing Agency for the past few years and they have been amazing. Their agency is like an extension of our company, they know what we need and they are driven to help us succeed!