Top Marketing Agency in Lake Stevens Washington is a local and family run Marketing company, specializing in web design and internet marketing. With a growing customer base, we are looking for a Marketing/Admin Assistant who can help us manage our projects and fulfill our customers needs. From coordinating website changes to giving updates, we need someone who is proactive, very organized and works well independently as well as within a team environment, all while providing GREAT SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS!
On a day-to-day basis, the Marketing Assistant’s responsibilities will change and it will be important to prioritize your tasks based on the level of urgency for any given project.
Daily expectations include but are not limited to:
- Inspect web design/layout, advertising copy and edit scripts, content, websites, newsletters, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase call to action and conversions, working with customers, company officials and our management/sales departments.
- Formulate and implement ways to improve efficiency of our processes
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns
- Assist our team with any given task (marketing and/or admin related)
- Coordinate projects with our team of writers, graphic artists and programmers
- Create and help manage social media accounts with professional design and updated posts
- QC Website & Content quality to adhere to our best practices with our provided checklist
- Create newsletters within multiple email marketing platforms
- Provide routine updates to our team and customers, as well as properly documenting progress in our CRM
Required qualifications include:
- At least 1 year experience within a marketing setting, preferably digital marketing
- At least 1 year experience in an Account Manager position, coordinating multiple projects
- At least 6 months experience with social media (Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Professionalism and excellent communicator via phone and email
- Strong work ethic & goal oriented
- Great organizational skills with very good attention to detail
- Must be self-sufficient, knows when to ask questions and knows when to be proactive
- Works well independently and within a team
- Enjoys a challenge and has fun problem solving
- Possesses a creative and flexible mind
- Must be organized, looking for opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency wherever he or she goes
- Enthusiastic, self-reliant, consistent and responsible
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Basic HTML and WordPress knowledge is preferred
- Experience managing Hootsuite software for social posting
- Versatile Digital Marketing knowledge is preferred, including SEO, SMM, PPC, Email Marketing and Web Development
- Some experience with Photoshop would be great but is not a requirement
- Competitive Salary, Bonus’s and Room For Growth
- Unique benefits
- Industry leading technology that provides great results for our customers
- A great work environment with an energetic team
Please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My business has worked with Top Marketing Agency for the past few years and they have been amazing. Their agency is like an extension of our company, they know what we need and they are driven to help us succeed!