Make the Most of Your Marketing Plan with Reputation Management Strategies
To make the most of your marketing strategy, it is important to manage the online reputation of your business. Knowing what customers, former employees, potential clients, neighbors and the competition is saying about you can mean the difference between ‚Äújust getting by‚ÄĚ and substantially increasing profits! Star rating is now the #1 factor used by consumers to judge a business. What this means for small and medium business owners is that you need to make sure you look great online. This can be challenging with the variety of social media platforms and 3rd party review sites that you would need to track, monitor, and foster. With the help of a professional review tracking and reputation management service, you can begin watching your online reviews grow and let more new business come to you organically.
¬†An effective reputation management program demonstrates 5 specific techniques:
- Monitoring your reputation by listening to what people are saying on sites where your brand is present, whether it is on social media, review sites, blogs or forums. There are tools like http://topreviewtracking.com that make this task easy to accomplish.
- Once you know what is being said about you, a plan should be put in place to tackle responses, both positive and negative. One person or a team should be responsible for replying to comments and determining which viewpoints must be addressed.
- Carefully respond to negative comments. Ignoring them does not mean they will go away. A friendly, polite and professional style can often win over even the most disgruntled customer. Learn from the complaints and make improvements as needed.
- Respond to the favorable reviews, too. This can increase interest in your company and cast your business in an even more positive light.
- Ask your happy customers to leave you a positive review after a purchase or interaction with you. The majority of happy customers are happy to do this for you, you simply have to ask and make it quick and easy for them to do so.
Reputation management does not have to be complicated but it is a valid way to maintain the positive image that you have worked so hard to build or revamp one that has dropped due to bad press. Contact Top Marketing Agency at (888) 843-9840 to schedule a consultation with an experienced marketing specialist.