1. Delete the browser cache with a shortcut.
The fastest way to get rid of the cache data in Google Chrome is the option “Clear Browser cache”. You can access this function with the following shortcut:
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. Be sure you press all the keys at once.
- A new window opens: “Clear Browser cache”.
- Here you can select in the upper dropdown-menu, for which time period you want to delete the cache data. You can select between “last hour”, “last day”, “last week”, “last four weeks” or “all”.
- If you want to delete all cache date, select “all”.
- Check the box in front of “Images and Files in Cache”.
- Submit your selection by clicking the “Delete Browser data” Button.
- Reload your site.
2. Clear browser cache manually
If you don’t want to use the keyboard shortcut to call the function “Clear Browser data” you can access it manually:
- Click on the “Menu” in the upper right corner of Google Chrome and Open the Browser setting. You can recognise the menu by the three stacked dots.
- Next, you select the option “more tools”.
- In the next step click on “Delete Browser data”.
- Now you can follow the steps from the description above and select the specific time period (Step 3).
Original Article From: https://clear-my-cache.com/windows/google-chrome.html