1. Delete the browser cache with a shortcut.
The fastest way to get rid of the cache data in Google Chrome is the option “Clear Browser cache”. You can access this function with the following shortcut:
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. Be sure you press all the keys at once.
- A new window opens: “Clear Browser cache”.
- Here you can select in the upper dropdown-menu, for which time period you want to delete the cache data. You can select between “last hour”, “last day”, “last week”, “last four weeks” or “all”.
- If you want to delete all cache date, select “all”.
- Check the box in front of “Images and Files in Cache”.
- Submit your selection by clicking the “Delete Browser data” Button.
- Reload your site.
2. Clear browser cache manually
If you don’t want to use the keyboard shortcut to call the function “Clear Browser data” you can access it manually:
- Click on the “Menu” in the upper right corner of Google Chrome and Open the Browser setting. You can recognise the menu by the three stacked dots.
- Next, you select the option “more tools”.
- In the next step click on “Delete Browser data”.
- Now you can follow the steps from the description above and select the specific time period (Step 3).
Original Article From: https://clear-my-cache.com/windows/google-chrome.html
My business has worked with Top Marketing Agency for the past few years and they have been amazing. Their agency is like an extension of our company, they know what we need and they are driven to help us succeed!