1. Delete the browser cache with a shortcut.
The fastest way to get rid of the cache data in Google Chrome is the option “Clear Browser cache”. You can access this function with the following shortcut:
- Press the keys¬†[Ctrl],¬†[Shift]¬†and¬†[Del]. Be sure you press all the keys at once.
- A new window opens:¬†“Clear Browser cache”.
- Here you can select in the upper¬†dropdown-menu, for which time period you want to delete the cache data. You can select between “last hour”, “last day”, “last week”, “last four weeks” or “all”.
- If you want to delete all cache¬†date, select “all”.
- Check the box in front of¬†“Images and Files in Cache”.
- Submit your selection by clicking the¬†“Delete Browser data”¬†Button.
- Reload your site.
2. Clear browser cache manually
If you don’t want to use the keyboard shortcut to call the function¬†“Clear Browser data”¬†you can access it manually:
- Click on the¬†“Menu”¬†in the upper right corner of Google Chrome and Open the Browser setting. You can recognise the menu by the three stacked dots.
- Next, you select the option¬†“more tools”.
- In the next step click on¬†“Delete Browser data”.
- Now you can follow the steps from the description above and select the specific time period (Step 3).
Original Article From: https://clear-my-cache.com/windows/google-chrome.html