How Email Marketing Improves Conversion Rates
It’s a fact that email marketing has the power to improve conversion rates, but not just any emails will do. For effective email marketing, there are best practices to keep in mind. Let’s discuss how email marketing improves conversion rates and how you can use email marketing tactics in your business.
When you’re creating an email marketing strategy, the first thing to consider is your target audience. If you’re not speaking to one audience, you are not talking to anyone. The keys to getting people to engage with your emails and convert:
- Customize your subject line messaging to grab the attention of your target readers and increase open rates.
- Use engaging, targeted copy in the email body to keep their attention.
- Compel the reader to take action (convert).
Are you already using email marketing, measuring your open rates and conversion rates, and looking to improve? How do you customize your email marketing to increase your conversion rates? If your business is already using email marketing and struggling to convert, here are five strategies we use to improve your conversion rate.
- We craft subject lines that grab your target readers’ attention. Our first goal is to get your reader to open the email.
- Keep them reading. We write copy in the email body that speaks directly to your reader. We use the word “you” and use storytelling to help your readers relate to your message.
- We add imagery. Pairing your content with imagery in the email body adds interest and keeps your reader focused.
- We make sure your emails are responsive, so they look perfect no matter what device your reader is using. A large percentage of people read emails on their mobile devices, so optimizing your emails for mobile is essential.
- We craft a strong call to action in your email. We clearly define the action you want your reader to take next. We make it easy for them to take that action.
Maximizing your email marketing efforts can take some time and effort, but when done well, email marketing improves conversion rates. If you’re ready to get started with email marketing strategy and execution, contact us today at 888-843-9840. Let’s talk about how we can help you boost conversions for your business.