Creating Multiple Email Addresses at Once
You can add multiple email addresses to your account at one time using Bulk Addresses. This is helpful if you are setting up email addresses for various departments or employees using the same email account.
To Set Up Multiple Email Addresses:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
NOTE: To use a free email credit and the email option does not display in your My Products section, click Free Products, click Email Account List and then click Use Credit. From the drop-down list on the right, select the domain and click Continue. The account displays as a new account in the Email Account list.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- If you have unused email plans, and have not previously disabled the pop-up message that displays, click Add Address to go to the Unused Email folder, or click View All to view your complete list of email plans.
- Click Add in the listing for the account to which you want to add email addresses.
- Go to the Bulk Addresses tab.
- In the Add Email section, enter account names separated with commas, for the email addresses. For example, enter info, sales, marketing, support in the field.
NOTE: You can add email addresses for multiple domains at once by specifying a domain for one or more of your email address entries. For example, enter email@example.com, sales, marketing, support in the field, and then select a different domain in the next step to assign to the remaining email addresses.
- Select whether you are using a domain registered or hosted with us or a domain registered or hosted elsewhere, then specify the domain.
- Enter your password in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Finish customizing and setting up your email address.
Forward Carbon Copy
Enter one or more email addresses to receive copies of all messages.
Incoming Box Size
Specify the amount of storage space to allot to this email address.
Incoming Mail Settings
Select Enable Spam Filtering for this account¬†for state-of-the-art spam filtering.
- Click OK when you are finished.