Top Marketing Agency is a leader in digital marketing. With over 10 years in business, we have created 100’s of successful marketing campaigns for businesses across North America. We have a large number of inbound leads and opportunities coming in, so we are looking for an experienced media sales consultant and marketer to help sale our products and services.
Job Duties Include:
- Follow up with leads and inbound opportunities, address their questions, find their needs, create a presentation that fits their needs, and close the sale with the best fitting campaign for their business.
- Create and implement professional presentations, emails and social media reach out campaigns that will be designed to drive more traffic, set more appointments and grow the bottom line.
- Assist in planning and facilitating customer digital marketing workshops and webinars when onboarding new clients or having a meeting to review clients’ campaign results.
- Present adequate proposals or RFP’s to win business and grow the bottom line.
- Work closely with our team periodically to evaluate product solutions and how they are meeting our customer’s needs, as well as looking for new and innovative solutions for future opportunities to evolve our marketing offers and grow the company revenue and/or profitability.
- 2+ plus years in digital marketing is preferred but not required. Must have at least 2+ years selling a solution or service to businesses.
- 2+ years experience selling inbound leads, as well as conducting some outbound processes to help drive traffic, follow up with prospects, and setting appointments through creative social media and email marketing strategies.
- Innovative, highly ethical and polished presenter, strong people skills, analytical thinker.
- Proactive, driven & positive can-do attitude.
- Work well both within a team environment (collaborating) & individually (don’t need to be micro-managed but you are proactive when you do need help).
- We offer the ability to work with a growing technology marketing company, where you can establish your career with consistently growing income (no commission caps). Due to our continued growth, we also offer excellent opportunities for advancement, up to and including profit sharing with the company.
- Our management style is not micro-management, we believe in hiring quality people, providing them the tools they need to succeed and allowing our team members to work independently as well as collaborating as a team. We are results-oriented; if you do your job and represent our company professionally you will have a prosperous & rewarding career!
We look forward to interviewing candidates with the above qualifications. When you apply, please include in your cover letter explaining how your experience relates to this position and demonstrating your ability to succeed in a strategic business development position.
If you are a good fit for this position, have proven experience selling marketing and taking great care of clients, we’d love to hear from you. To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Business Development Manager Opportunity. Please place the following in your subject line of the email: Business Development Manager
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to the possibility of meeting you!
My business has worked with Top Marketing Agency for the past few years and they have been amazing. Their agency is like an extension of our company, they know what we need and they are driven to help us succeed!