Business Development Manager
Top Marketing Agency Inc. is a leader in digital marketing & technology and we are currently searching for an experienced Business Development Manager with a marketing background, to help promote our brand and bring on new customers.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the day-to-day sales and marketing functions. A critical component of the role of the BDM is to assure that all who come in contact with Top Marketing Agency see its culture of compassion, collaboration, accountability, results-oriented and customer-focused way of conducting business. The BDM will also assure that the company’s revenue targets are met while maintaining our philosophy that our client relationships, business integrity and customer services are cornerstones of our commitment to our clients success.
This position is a base salary, plus commission with long term income exceeding six figures and no cap on commissions. We offer a Semi-Monthly (twice a month) pay structure, with the ability to build residual commissions with every customer you bring on. We offer a lucrative commission structure for success, including commission new customer acquisitions, on-going residual commission and an accelerator quarterly bonus for strong performance.
- Create & Implement a strategic Sales & Marketing Plan for the company, making modifications as needed
- Enhance the marketing reach and position of Top Marketing Agency by developing an outbound sales strategy to reach target referral sources, groups and industry leaders, emphasizing on outbound calling (cold and warm calls), the utilization of our websites, blogs, social media, marketing materials and other digital marketing strategies as the primary way to reach out to prospects and bring on new clients.
- Compile and analyze sales and market information relevant to developing and improving the sales and marketing plan
- Continually grow the new business pipeline, while also supporting efforts to maintain and foster existing client relationships including direct sales contact with clients and referral sources
- Work in collaboration with our team to assure that the companies emphasis on high standards of customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and customer retention are being upheld
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or needed
- Lead the sales and marketing for the company to achieve our short and long term growth objectives with a strong marketing strategy, business development and sales, and analysis of marketing and sales data to strive for constant improvement
- Develops marketing and sales presentations, standards and procedures
- Strong planning, facilitation, teamwork & organizational skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years-experience in Sales & Marketing / Business Development
- Experience in working with a wide variety of niches (Home Services, Health, Legal, etc.)
- Strong integrity, work ethic and drive for success
- Data-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- We offer the ability to work with a growing technology & marketing company, where you can grow your career into a long term and sustainable position you can be proud of. As a small company, we offer lots of room for advancement and prefer to promote from within.
- We don’t micro manage our team; we are results oriented and if you do your job and represent our company professionally you will have a prosperous & rewarding career!
We look forward to interviewing candidates with the above qualifications. When you apply, please include in your cover letter explaining how your experience relates to this position and demonstrating your ability to succeed in a strategic business development position.
If you are a good fit for this position, have proven experience selling marketing and taking great care of clients, we’d love to hear from you. To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Business Development Manager Opportunity. Please place the following in your subject line of the email: Business Development Manager
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to the possibility of meeting you!