Top Marketing Agency in beautiful Lake Stevens, Washington is looking for a qualified Assistant Account Manager. We’re a fast growing marketing agency, specializing in helping businesses obtain more traffic, leads and sales. Our state of the art technology, combined with our experienced marketing professionals allows us to implement the best digital marketing solutions to our clients throughout North America.
Are you ready to take your account management skills to the next level? Are you a high energy person who makes things happen? Then this is the job for you! TMA is looking for individuals with strong organizational and communication skills, combined with the ability to streamline systems and create more efficiency. Ideal candidates are self-motivated, work well independently, have a marketing background, and solid computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office software, and web based CRM tools. We prefer that our account managers have at least 1 year experience with WordPress, Social Media Marketing & a good variety of Digital Marketing services.
We are looking for go-getters that will hit the ground running, and work well as part of a team. Compensation is Base Salary.
This is a great full-time opportunity for professionals who want to work for a company dedicated to developing the best technology and marketing platforms in the industry. Full training provided, along with ongoing support.
Daily Tasks Include:
- Assist our team with numerous projects for customers, sales & operations
- Assist with the quality controling and posting of content (Blogs / Articles, etc.)
- Help coordinate and review / QC all new client websites prior to and after launch for accurate completion
- Assign and coordinate projects with our content team, graphic artists, designers and developers
- Develop and implement editorial schedules including weekly blogs and expansive website content projects
- Coordinate outbound marketing material
- QC all projects completed to ensure proper execution and that company quality standards are met at all times
- Develop and distribute email marketing campaigns
- Coordinate graphic projects as needed
- Social Media Management of all clients pages including Twitter, Google Plus, and Facebook
- Assist other team members with projects as needed
- Create page structures and publish editorial content on WordPress CMS
- Manage and facilitate all necessary project deadlines to maintain schedules
Required qualifications include:
- At least 1 year experience within a marketing setting, preferably digital marketing
- At least 1 year experience in an Account Manager position, coordinating multiple projects
- At least 6 months experience with social media (Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Professionalism and excellent communicator via phone and email
- Strong work ethic & goal oriented
- Great organizational skills with very good attention to detail
- Works well independently and within a team
- Enjoys a challenge and has fun problem solving
- Possesses a creative and flexible mind
- Must be self-sufficient, knows when to ask questions and knows when to be proactive
- Looks for opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency wherever he or she goes
- Enthusiastic, self-reliant, consistent and responsible
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Basic HTML and WordPress knowledge is preferred
- Experience managing Hootsuite software
- Versatile Digital Marketing knowledge is preferred, including SEO, SMM, PPC, Email Marketing, Web Development, etc.
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Unique benefits
- Industry leading technology
- A great work environment with a small, energetic team
We are seeking someone technically savvy, motivated, driven, team oriented, flexible and capable of adapting to new methodologies. If you enjoy marketing and are looking to expand your knowledge base with regards to the internet marketing industry, please forward you employment history, references and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
I can't highly enough about these guys! You're definitely in safe hands here!