Top Marketing Agency in beautiful Lake Stevens, Washington is looking for an experienced and qualified Digital Marketing Account Manager. We’re a fast-growing data-driven marketing agency, specializing in helping businesses improve their brand awareness while obtaining more traffic, leads and sales. Our state of the art technology, combined with our experienced marketing professionals allows us to implement the best digital marketing solutions to our clients throughout North America.
Are you ready to take your account management skills to the next level? Are you a high energy person who makes things happen? Then this is the job for you! TMA is looking for individuals with good creativity, strong organizational and communication skills, combined with the ability to streamline systems and create more efficiency. Ideal candidates are self-motivated, work well independently, as well as within a team, have a marketing background, and solid digital marketing experience, including graphic design, content management, basic HTML, social media management, email marketing and using a variety of digital marketing & CRM related tools. We require that our account managers have at least 1 year of relevant experience within a digital marketing account management role.
We are looking for go-getters that will hit the ground running, and work well as part of a team. This is a great full-time opportunity for professionals who want to work for a company dedicated to developing the best technology and marketing platforms in the industry. Full training provided, along with ongoing support.
Daily Tasks Include:
- Project Management: Coordinate projects between our clients and our team (sales & operations)
- Project Fulfillment: Perform basic WordPress CMS and/or HTML updates to websites, create banner ads in Photoshop or assign more complex projects to our development team and ensure deadlines are met
- Content Management: Develop, implement and manage editorial schedules with our content team for blogs, articles &/or social media scheduling
- Quality Control: Check all projects for accuracy, quality, brand uniformity, and functionality
- Outbound Marketing: Reach out to prospective businesses with engaging messages to help attract potential new clients
- Email Marketing: Develop and distribute email marketing campaigns
- Graphic Design: Coordinate graphic project needs from clients and create professional banner ads or marketing pieces as needed
- Social Media: Assistance in setting up and managing social media on all major channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc..
- Team Collaboration: Assist other team members with projects as needed
- Time Management: Manage and facilitate all necessary project schedules to ensure deadlines are hit
Required Qualifications Include:
- At least 2 years experience within a digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- At least 1 year experience in an Account Manager position, managing multiple client relationships and coordinating multiple projects
- At least 1 year experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- At least 1 year experience with Photoshop Design (graphic design) & WordPress (CMS posting content, updating images, etc.)
- Professionalism and excellent communication via phone and email
- Strong work ethic & goal oriented
- Great organizational skills with very good attention to detail
- Works well independently and within a team
- Enjoys a challenge and has fun problem solving
- Possesses a creative and flexible mind
- Ability to adapt and change with technology as needed
- Must be self-sufficient, knows when to ask questions and knows when to be proactive
- Looks for opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency wherever he or she goes
- Enthusiastic, self-reliant, consistent and responsible
- Strong Microsoft Office & Google Docs experience
- Basic HTML and WordPress
- Photoshop Design & Adobe Creative Experience
- Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Versatile Digital Marketing knowledge is preferred, including Content Marketing, SEO, SMM, PPC, Email Marketing, Web Development, etc.
- Competitive pay
- Company benefits & potential profit sharing
- Industry-leading technology
- A great work environment with a small, energetic team
We are seeking someone technically savvy, motivated, self-driven, independent & team-oriented at the same time, flexible and capable of adapting to new methodologies. If you enjoy marketing and are looking to expand your knowledge base with regards to the digital marketing industry, please forward your employment history, references, and salary history for immediate consideration. For immediate consideration, please call (425) 905-2440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.